Nursery Love

Here is Abigail Mei's nursery!
It's a Dr. Seuss / The Lorax theme. Andrew drew everything, and we both painted it (with some help now and again from my friend, Felicia, and my in-law's - thank you!)
We started this in late December, not knowing a movie was going to come out in March!

To our precious Abi Mei: Your room is ready! We can't wait for you to be in it!
-Mommy and Daddy

Andrew, the artist!


Autumn kept me company while painting!

Trust me when I say, painting all this (and the other three walls) was no small feat.

The fabulous paint! Let the fun begin!
Felicia!

Andrew needs to paint the walls, and not me!


Andrew's mom made omelette's for the hard-working painters!


This is my favorite wall! I love the flower, and the bright pink Truffula tree too. The dresser will eventually be in the right corner.


A view before the crib went here.
With the crib!
A view with the "grass". :)



Andrew painted all the letters and made the back-board. (The picture makes it look like the letter are dripping, but they aren't.) :)



3 comments:

  1. love, love, love it....great job, now for that precious girl...praying, praying, praying.

    laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. the room look great! You did a good job. I'm sure your little girl will love it.

    ReplyDelete