Time to Fly!

Molly's dad, Bill, was flying over to see her today since she will soon head off to Uganda for mission work. Molly is a dear friend and part of our church, and her dad spends the summers in Alaska doing flight seeing, so this was his time to see her before going to Alaska. Molly arranged for me to go flying in his plane while he was here. I have never flown in such a small plane, it's a 1953 "Cessna," Molly tells me. It was truly amazing!! I also feel it was picturesque of what God is doing in my life right now and at Journey too...it is time to fly!!

Bill landing!

Father and daughter

I love these two - Molly and Nicole! PS: I'm about to go flying. :)



A couple of crazy, amazing girls!!

A piece of our beautiful, amazing Walla Walla valley!

It was raining. It was really fun to go up in the rain. The Lord has given us a promise that He will "come like the rain." May it be so! Bring your refreshment, rejuvenation and revival to Walla Walla, Lord Jesus!

Bill's hands! You notice they are not on the wheel. Why is that? Because I'm driving!! He said to me, "You want to drive?" I said, "Uhh...yes!" So this is me driving! I guess I better look ahead again and get my eyes back on the "sky." SUPER FUN!!

I'm still driving. I got to do turns and everything. It was great!

"I flew a plane!"

2 comments:

  1. So glad you don't have to fly the plane to and from China, you would be tooooooo giddy to pay attention. Still praying!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete