We're going to China!

Our appointments in China are confirmed! We've booked our flights, and we're going to China!!!!

We leave on July 13 from Walla Walla at 6:50am and arrive in Wuhan on July 14 at 9:30pm.
Gotcha Day for Miss Abigail Mei Robinson is July 16.
We'll be in Wuhan until July 20 (my birthday!) or 21, then fly to Guangzhou.
Our Consulate Appointment is on July 25 in Guangzhou.
We'll fly home on July 28 from Guangzhou at 8:30am, and arrive home in Walla Walla on July 28 at 8:49pm.

We're comin' to get you Miss Abi Mei Robinson!! We love you!!!

Mama and Daddy

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I am jumping up and down for you!!! I SO wish that I lived in Washington because I would be there at the airport to see you walk down that corridor with your sweet baby Abi Mei in your arms!! And I'm pretty sure this will be your BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!! I'm so happy for you Heather!
    ((((hugs)))
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete