Our Fun Critter!

Abi Mei is so much fun. She is always making us laugh!!

Here she is with her conga drum turned upside down on her head. She looks like she's en route to mars!



One morning last week, she wanted to run around in her diaper. No problem. How cute is she?? Later in the morning, she put on her shoes, grabbed her favorite teddy bear, then turned to me and said in the cutest voice ever, "Bye!" She pointed to the door for me to open it, so I did. She walked out on the front patio and looked around. It was too darn cute. Then she wanted me to put her PJ's back on her. (I'm sure she was getting cold!) And she stayed outside for a bit longer, just looking around. I love this girl!









Life with this little treasure is so absolutely wonderful!! I also want to say that I am so grateful that I get to stay home with our precious daughter, and therefore get to see all of the darling things she does!! Thank you to my husband for working hard at his job so I can have the best job ever! Abi Mei, you steal my heart over and over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment