Pumpkin Girl

My parents, Jim and Bonnie, came to visit last weekend, along with my sister Kristi, her fiance Wally, her youngest daughter Kaylea (11), and my stepsister Jenni and her family - husband Sheldon, sons Gabriel (7) and Gideon (5). What a wonderful time we had! On Saturday we got to see my nephews Gabriel and Gideon play soccer, and my niece Kacey (Kristi's oldest) play Volleyball against Whitman College. (She plays for Pacific Lutheran University.) Unfortunately PLU lost, but we had a great time watching them play their five matches!

One special event was taking Abi Mei to her first pumpkin patch. We had fun pulling her around in the Radio Flyer wagon, picking pumpkins, and going down the slide! Then we went through the corn maze, and had a blast amidst our many failed attempts to figure out that darn thing on our own!! We had to ask for a few hints by some of the workers. But hey, we made it!

Baba pulling around our 28-pound pumpkin!

Cousins! Kaylea and Abi


The slide!

Here we go!


She loved it, and couldn't wait to go again! I KNOW that I have a thrill-seeker on my hands. Truth be told, that slide was steep and Mama was actually scared, even though she didn't show it. :)


Here we go again!

Good times!

She was ready to go again!

Beautiful


Our little pumpkin wanted to move, not take pictures. :)


The cutest pumpkin is right in the middle. :)

My sis Kristi with my niece Kaylea, and once again...Abi was not interested in photos. :)

Time for the corn maze! Looks like Abi is leading the pack!


Baba was hiding and Abi found him!

Abi's hunchback walk. It's hilarious!!

Coming for Baba!!


Abi LOVES being on Baba's shoulders.



Like father, like daughter

Mom and Dad, Wally and Kristi, Kaylea, Abi and me and Andrew

Kristi and Wally


My girl


Home stretch! We finally figured it out!



"Where's Dad?" We didn't know where my Dad was!! He was waiting for us on the other side. :) Silly guy.
 

2 comments:

  1. What a delightful day! Love the pictures of Abi with you and Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! Super beautiful!

    ReplyDelete