Picnic!

We went on a family picnic tonight! I didn't tell Andrew about the idea, and when he got home from work I had everything ready to go...picnic basket with plates, utensils, napkins, blanket, etc., and another cold-keeping bag with our meal - chicken caesar lettuce wraps (homemade caesar dressing!), homemade pasta salad, watermelon, Ginger Ale, Lemonade and a moon pie from China. :) Andrew got home, changed his clothes, and off we went to Pioneer Park - Walla Walla's beautiful, big park!!

Abi is ready to eat!



Moon Pie from China. She loves this treat...her cheeks are full of moon pie in this photo. :)

Weeeeeee!!!



Love this photo so much. Love my precious family.


Focused on the ducks and geese! She loved them.




Tine for some bird watching.


Pheasant from Nepal.

Pheasant from Nepal.

Pheasant from China.

She started running...

...then stopped just to be super silly! It was hilarious! (More photos below...)



Then back to running!! I love the look of delight on this face.



I love Abi's face in this picture!! Hilarious.



I have no doubt that this girl, in her life, will "take the bull by the horns"!!


 

4 comments:

  1. ahhh, she is SO adorable!!! It is so wonderful to see how joyful your family is Heather!!!!

    Hugs and love,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally got caught up on reading posts on blogs. :) I love ALL of your posts--pictures, and what you write! I love you guys so much! Abi's hair is getting longer! She is just so adorable!!! She looks like she's still as happy as can be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always forget to sign my name--hope you know it's me, Cyndy. :)

      Lots of love,
      Cyndy :)

      Delete