Playdate with Jamie and the Brown boys

We had fun on our first playdate at Jamie's house, my dear friend, with her three boys who are our godsons, Hunter, Logan and Grady.

Grady and Abi


Abi loves the piano




Love me some Grady!



Azlan

Abi wanted Jamie to hold her! So cute.

Lunchtime. I love how Abi's hand is on Hunter's leg. Too cute. And Logan cracks me up in this picture.


The boys were making Abi laugh.


Hunter was so sweet - he played with Abi nearly the whole time!

We were going to swim, so I had put a swim diaper on Abi. But then we didn't swim, and she went potty right through the thin diaper and her little skort. :) So that's why she just has a diaper on at this point. Also...notice how cute Logan is in the background inside his little tent laying on the couch.

Too sweet for words.

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these pictures, but especially the ones of her playing the piano. :)

    ReplyDelete