Yellowstone - Campground, Cabin and Virginia City

Here are pictures of the cabin (although I forgot to take a pic of the front of the cabin) :) and campground, and our day trip to Virginia City too.

A wonderful swing on our porch!

This girl LOVES chips! (I like her hunchback look in this pic.) :)

The crew!

My brother Thomas. I like how Abi seems to listening too. :)

Dinnertime! Grandma (my mom) and Abi's cousin (my niece), Amelia.

Cousin picture in Virginia City. (Aunt Trish is holding her daughter, Addison, because Addison was not interested in the cousin picture at this time.) :)

We are learning that Abi loves animals! Such a fun discovery! As far as we know, she didn't interact with any animals when she was in foster care or the orphanage, so this has been to discover with her. Her cousin Kacey is holding her.

Cousins Amanda, Kacey and Courtney.

Too cute!

Love her. Love him.

Virginia City. This was such a cool, old gold mining town. We went for a horseback ride too!




No comments:

Post a Comment